The New York City School Construction Authority (SCA) offers exciting internship programs for high school and college students.
SCA's College Internship Program
SCA's College Internship Program ("CIP") was established to attract and recruit talented college students interested in architecture/engineering design, construction management, public administration, information technology and other careers in a public service agency.
- Students receive challenging work assignments and career mentoring from their supervisors and work colleagues.
- Students may intern up to 20 hours a week from October through May and up to 35 hours per week from June through August.
- Students are paid a salary based on grade level.
- The program is open to local, full-time college students in their sophomore/junior year or in graduate school.
- GPA requirements: 3.0 or above.
- Check the Internship Postings Page for available offerings.
- Submit resume and cover letter indicating the position you are applying for.
- Selected finalists will be notified and an interview will be scheduled with the hiring area.
The SCA's internship programs follow the agency's avoidance of nepotism policy. SCA employees and SCA consultants should consult the agency’s nepotism policy on the SCANetwork.
Inquiries may be emailed to: SCA Internships